LawCrossing is the world leader inside the monitoring and reporting of legal jobs, through its active and growing research into all legal employers throughout the world. Since 2002, LawCrossing has served consumer job hunters, recruiting firms, university career service offices, unemployment offices and outplacement firms, bringing job opening research, employer information, and more to EmploymentCrossing's clients.
LawCrossings database is extremely user friendly and provides multiple approaches to look for your role to make it easier to suit your needs. It offers a method to search by job type, employer type, job title, category, and state. LawCrossing’s advanced search feature allows you to tailor your job search depending on specific criteria. For each and every saved search you could elect to received daily job alters via email that contain new jobs that match your preferences. A feature which is beneficial for the users is called “My Hotlist”. The hotlist monitors jobs that you're considering but are not yet prepared to submit an application for. Additionally, it shows jobs you have already sent applications for and gives you the substitute for reapply as required.
Additionally it is the only legal job-opening research institution in the world, whose mission is always to locate every legal job through good research, offering:
• Legal job openings from virtually any employer career webpage in the united states
• Legal jobs from just about any law practice in the usa
• Jobs from just about any public interest organization in America
• Legal job openings from virtually every government office in the usa
• Legal jobs from just about any job board in the usa
• Hundreds of highly trained research analysts searching jobs for attorneys, law students and paralegals
• Free job postings for employers because we are an investigation organization
• America's #1 legal job board year after year after year
The site has hundreds of job and career based articles to keep you up to date and focused. Law Crossing offers employers the opportunity feature their jobs on web site for a nominal fee when compared with other job boards, which makes it more pleasing and therefore providing more jobs on our website that other job boards might possibly not have. An excellent feature LawCrossing has for employers is a resume search. With this particular resume search employers and recruiters get access to all of the resumes within our database to find the best candidate for open position. LawCrossing may be exceptionally good at exactly what it does, consistently increasing the variety of jobs on its site every year even in down economies. An important area of American attorneys are or are already people in LawCrossing previously.